Thursday, September 19, 2013

NLC 1301, Blog Post 2: 09/19/2013

     There is not much difference between the duty of work my mother and my father undertake. My mother is a foreign language teacher. She's the one who wakes all my family members up for prayer and for school, no matter how tired she may be. She takes my other sisters and I to school every morning, and makes all health appointments for my father, as well as dropping my sisters off to school when she needs the car. She buys all groceries, and makes my family of 8 dinner every afternoon.
     On the other hand, my father's duty is somewhat similar to my mothers. My father has been sick for about 6 years now, but he still works to provide for us everyday.  He takes care of all expenses of the house. He makes sure he has payed all utility bills, car part replacements, insurance etc.
     But the biggest duty that my parents have succeeded in, is supporting my sisters and I every day, and noting the fact that if you work hard and get good grades, you'll always be successful in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment